This skate park is located at the intersection of Government Street & N. 10th Street. This location is just North of the DeFuniak Springs Community Center.
Use of this facility is at your own risk.
Release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement must be filled out before use of the skate park. If the participant is a minor (under 18 years of age), the participant's parent/legal guardian must also sign a waiver. You may view and print each agreement by following the links below.
Hours of permitted use are 8:00 a.m. to dusk daily, except during wet or adverse conditions and when the area is closed.
- Helmets are required for participants. Wrist guards, knee pads, elbow pads, and appropriate shoes are highly recommended.
- Skateboards, BMX bikes, or rollerblades are the only means of participation. Skating is not allowed outside the skateboard park.
- Users must provide their own equipment in good working order.
- No one under age twelve (12) allowed without adult supervision. No other non-skaters allowed inside the skate area.
- No makeshift items/modifications to existing ramps allowed.
- Only one (1) user allowed per ramp or item at a time. No more than three (3) allowed on the waiting platform.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the skating area.
- No alcohol or tobacco products are allowed in the skating area.
- Litter must be properly disposed of in trash receptacles.
- In case of emergency dial 9-1-1.
The City of DeFuniak Springs reserved the right to revoke user privileges for those who are disorderly; disobey the rules, use improper language, or other just cause.
Defacing or vandalizing this park will result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
Skate park is monitored by video surveillance.
Please report maintenance issues or concerns to the City of DeFuniak Springs at (850) 892-8500.