Public Records Request
Florida's public records laws are very broad; however, most documents and records are available to the public. Florida practices government in the sunshine with the policy that state, county, and municipal records are open for personal inspection and copying by any person. DeFuniak Springs adheres to transparency in government and provides access to public records online, including Agendas, Minutes, Ordinances, Resolutions, and Audio recordings of public meetings.
Please click here to view the on-line records.
Duplication charges may apply in accordance with Florida Statute 119. Link to the full Florida statute .
You may make your request for a public record in person, verbally by email or in writing. If a cost is associated with your request, an estimate will be provided to you once research, preparation, and copying/scanning has been completed. The cost estimate may be different than the actual cost that is charged.
- Location: DeFuniak Springs City Hall, 71 US Hwy 90 West, DeFuniak Springs FL 32433
- Phone: 850-892-8500 Ext 103
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Location: DeFuniak Springs Police Department, 355 US Hwy 90 East, DeFuniak Springs FL 32433
- Phone: 850-892-8513 Ext 223
- Email: email@example.com @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- A clear concise description of the records that you are seeking.
- Please avoid acronyms.
- Email searches should include: Date range for the requested email messages, Identify email accounts that should be searched, and any Keywords to use to conduct a search @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>