Time to invest in the Historic Downtown Business District of DeFuniak Springs, FL! Comprised of historic buildings which are contributing structures to the Florida Chautauqua Campus/Resort now on the National Register of Historic Places. Highly coveted by heritage tourists.
The City of DeFuniak Springs seeking businesses for customers wishing to experience an old fashion shopping experience with an eclectic mix of art, home decor, dining, general stores, antiques and other merchandise which heritage tourists and locals seek
- Five block area designated a Florida Main Street Community in 2017 by the Florida Secretary of State;
- Revitalization program created by the City in 2017 and now orchestrated by Main Street DeFuniak Springs partially funded by the City of DeFuniak Springs;
- Several storefronts now under historic restoration and reopening in 2019;
- Qualifies for state tax incentives and façade and revitalization grants through Main Street DeFuniak Springs;
- Major events attracting thousands of tourists and locals to the Historic Downtown Business District such as LakeFest and Christmas Reflections.
Main Street DeFuniak Springs Executive Director Amanda Bierbaum