For funeral homes and contractors preparing for burials and/or work within Magnolia Cemetery in DeFuniak Springs, Florida.
Current fees set by Resolution 2022-14.
Burial permit fee: $500
- Complete Burial Permit Form.
- Have contractor complete separate form. See below instructions under "Work Permit fee $350."
- Deliver form(s) and payment(s) to: Magnolia Cemetery Office, 222 North Park Street, DeFuniak Springs, FL 32433, M-F, during normal business hours. (850) 520-8169.
Work Permit fee: $350
- Contractor must complete Work Permit Form.
- NOTE: moving an existing vault over to make room for another requires an additional permit and fee as with any disinterment/reinterment. However, all other services can be combined in one permit for one fee as long as all work is completed within 30 days or with prior approval from the cemetery coordinator for a specific time period which includes opening & closing a grave, monument/foot marker installation, cutting a date, chipping, coping installation, monument leveling.)
- Deliver form and payment to: Magnolia Cemetery Office, 222 North Park Street, DeFuniak Springs, FL 32433 M-F, during normal business hours. (850) 520-8169.