The City of DeFuniak Springs has closed the drop box behind the old city hall for utility payments effective Friday, September 30, and opened a new drop box at the new city hall located at 1350 Baldwin Avenue. The city offers many ways to pay utility bills for water, sewer, and natural gas.
- Payments can be deposited at the NEW drop box at the red brick drive- thru at 1350 Baldwin Avenue.
- Pay at the finance windows on the first floor of City Hall, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Mail in payments to: PO Box 685, DeFuniak Springs, FL 32433
- Pay online at: https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/defuniakspringsfl
- Call the automated payment line at 1-866-308-3536
For more information, please call Utility Billing at 850-892-8503